Friday, March 6, 2009

An Unexpected Surprise

I have gotten better at solving my crossword puzzles, thanks to my following the Rex Parker blog that I have mentioned in the past.  I occasionally click on another blogger’s name, just to get a sense of what they are all about.  Call it curiosity.

Today, I clicked an a blogger whose screen name is “fikink”, which took me to her profile.  In viewing her profile, I saw that she was posting to two blogs of her own.  My curiosity got the best of me again, and I checked one of them out.

What I discovered was some of the most beautiful photographs I have seen in a long time.  Honestly, when I think about blogging, I think about people writing about their experiences or opinions.  But here were just beautiful photos.

I then checked out her other blog, figuring this one would reveal the written word, but I was again mistaken.  More photos! Equally beautiful!  I have no idea if this lady is a professional, or just takes pictures for the sheer joy of it.  Whatever the reason, I direct you to her two blogs, and hope that you enjoy her work.

The first is called Cherry Picking the Reticulum.

The second is Fik Ink.

allan
jai guru deva

2 comments:

  1. Alan, thank you so much for the kind words. Imagine my surprise when I found "Fikink" on something called Across the Universe.
    The blogs are just me enjoying my little piece of it.
    fik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagus artikelnya gan.. saya suka baca artikel bagus seperti ini daftar sabung ayam online

    ReplyDelete